Followers

. REMINDER .

higher than the sky above, deeper than the sea. thats the way i will imagine our friendship. each day, far away, i really miss you guys. when i sad, i remembering you who always giving me advice. i really missed the way you give your opinion. and i always remembered how we hug and cry before you guys go. ): 


my dear,
be tough in every single situation when you're too far from me. please take good care of yourself oke. let me know if there something goes wrong. i'll always be there when you are in need. behave yahh. don't forget me because i never let you go out hell from my mind.


focus on your study and for IZA don't bring any 'UTARA' boy oke. i don't like. :D
afin first. kikikiki. hehe. SUHANA, i'll waiting for you here. come ASAP lahh. i want to spend whole sh*it time to be with you guys. i'm waiting for 28 JAN 2011.  seriously! last but not least, I LOVE YOU, sahabat


DEDICATED ; NUR IZZAH OMAR & SITTI SUHANA




cool tak ? ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SINGOUTLOUD